- Major Sponsors
- Aussie Butt Cream
- Bike Culture
- Bike Exchange
- Crowley's Hot Sauce
- Frameskin Bike Protection Film
- GU Energy
- Julbo Eyewear
- Kowalski Brothers Trailworks
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare
- Squirt Lube
- The Kowalski Brothers
What is The Mont 24 Hour Race?
The MONT 24 Hour Race is our classic festival of MTB and the best way to spend a weekend of bike loving fun with a few thousand mates. It is also one of the largest events in Australia. If railing East Kowen’s fabulous trails right through the night with your friends sounds appealing, be sure to register a team of four or six riders (we’re teams only here). Whether you are a first timer or a seasoned XC racer, the Mont 24 is one of those bucket list events. At its heart the MONT is a laid back event, so if you don’t take your performances too seriously, rest assured you won’t be alone. Ride the Kow in 2017!
Entries in the 2017 Mont 24 are open. Enter HERE
Is this your first Mont 24? Not sure what to expect?
Watch the highlights videos.
Riders come to the MONT;
- for a chance at podium (or bragging rights back at the tent);
- to hang out with their mates and meet people who ride;
- to check out new season bikes, gadgets and gear; and
- to rail some of the best single track around.
The home of the Mont 24 is East Kowen Forest, Canberra. East Kowen’s network of flowing trails have been built from scratch especially for the Mont by our team of dedicated trail builders and trail volunteers. Through their efforts, East Kowen has become one of the most popular riding destinations in the region. In no particular order we acknowledge
- the Kowalski Brothers Trailworks,
- the one man trail building legend that is Paul Cole, and
- The Kowalski Trail Crew (volunteers who have discovered the secret pleasure of trail building)
The Mont can mean many things to many people, so we’ve drawn together many of our experiences to give you an insight into what the Mont 24 MTB Hour Race means to us. There’s plenty, so we’ve put them here.
STAY IN TOUCH BABY
Also, nearly all information about our events is delivered via our regular newsletter so be sure and sign-up (sign-up via STAY IN TOUCH on the home page). Previous newsletters are HERE.